Peter Shulman's War

This blog is a place for the thousands of people who visit and email from the web site Peter Shulmans War. http://peterswar.com/ I thought that it was about time the viewers of the war site had a place to contact and communicate with each other about plastic modeling, war gaming and anything else of interest.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Any One Can Post A Comment



I have re-set the blog so that anyone can comment without signing up. Sorry I didn't realize I had it set wrong Duuuhhh.

I am having a great war this summer but another scenario has developed that I am having trouble with. There is an air battle on that has green F-16Cs agaist gray EF2000 and Rafale aircraft. I know nothing of the capabilities of the two types of Gray aircraft. I could use some help but will work it out somehow.

Wet up here on the mountain this summer so the streams are still to high to use the boats for battles.

I am thinking of posting the full string from some of the discussion pages I took off the site. The one about the modern armor is worth saving.

I will keep posting on here in the hope that more of you will show up and leave comments on any subject.
Peter

9 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a war on poverty and a war on drugs. How about a war on war?

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea but can we win it.

If you read the story of this mans war you would see that one of the most interesting parts is that "no one dies".

The new site has a great look Peter. Nice work.

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you will have to stick to first see first shoot air combat with these aircraft.
The rafale, EF2000 and F-16C match up as almost even in capability.
This is the url of a web site that lets you compare aircraft. It lists almost every plane on both sides of your war.
http://www.airtoaircombat.com/detail.asp?id=1

Good luck with the air combat Like many of your visiters I am rooting for the grays.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Rafale has a good chance in these encounters. It is a first class aircraft.
Of course from what I read on your equipment lists you have so many F16s that I guess they can come out on top.

Very nice site. wish i could see this war.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering, do any of the airfields ever get overrun by ground forces in your war?
I'm just pondering how you would work out the victors if say, a group of armoured cars shot up the flightline.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Several times in each years war air fields are over run. Any aircraft on them are usualy destroyed. In most cases thou as the action gets close to a field aircraft will be flown off to other fields. The big cost is the loss of the field as a base. If all fields on either side are taken that sides air force is out of action for the year. It has only happened once.

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In real life you will find it is the ability of the pilots and good old fashioned luck that will detemin the winner of equal engagments between these aircraft.

The web site is looking great by the way.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger sophie said...

That's very nice. I agree, in reality it is really the ability of the pilots will really matters.
phentermine 37.5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home